Geofencing Marketing with Mobile Ads
Target potential customers that have shown an interest in buying your products or services
- Current physical location
- Traditional Demographics
- Family status (married, children…)
- Educational attainment
- Subscriptions to media or services
- Places they have made purchases
- Movies they’ve watched
People who are interested in your product or service likely visit specific physical locations. For instance, if they eat at barbecue restaurants they are more likely to attend a barbecue festival. Guys who visit diamond stores may also be looking for a place for a rehearsal dinner, while their brides may be visiting flowershops, cake bakers, and churches. Websites count too such as searches for barbecue recipes or the best wedding coordinator. The more specifically you can target your audience with specific locations the better your ad will perform. People like ads that relate specifically to them better than other advertisements.
What is Geofencing
We show an advertisement in mobile phone apps based on where the phone is physically located and based on attributes of the user of the phone. The advertisement links to your mobile ready website or a mobile landing page that provides some basic information such as physical location, telephone number, map, short description, video, website links, etc.
If someone walks into a physical area that we mark off like the purple area above, we can show them an advertisement in an app that they are currently using on their phone. We can refine our targets by demographic information or even their internet activities.
Let us do it for you!
- Identify your customers by their hobbies, shopping behavior, subscriptions, traditional demographics, occupation, education. BE SPECIFIC
- Identify where they actively play, shop, eat, work, or visit
- Eliminate wasted impressions by only showing mobile ads to selected customers at the designated locations
- Create familiarity and increase interactions with a billboard or outdoor campaign
- Provide contact information and distribute coupons and vital information on a mobile landing page.