We will ensure that your business information is accurate, updated monthly, and
- listed properly in the
- 3 main search directories: Google My Business, Yelp, and Bing
- 4 main data aggregators: Factual, Foursquare, Infogroup, and Localeze
- 30 directory services including Facebook, Apple, Dun and Bradstreet, Superpages, Verizon, and Alignable
- available for the 5 main voice search systems, and
- submitted to 80 or more GPS mapping services like Waze, Garmin, Tomtom, Toyota, etc.
By having this much consistent information across all of these networks, Google will rank you higher and potential customers will trust you more. Further, when folks go to their favorite tool, like Yelp or Foursquare, to find a service, your information will be available and accurate and be treated as fresh and up to date.
When you sign-up for this local listing management service
We will collect your basic company information for each location:
- The address
- telephone number
- website address
- a description of the services offered
- some gallery pictures
- some SEO keywords
We will then submit this information each month to Google My Business, Yelp, Bing, Factual, Foursquare, Infogroup, Localeze, Facebook, Apple, Dun and Bradstreet, Superpages, Verizon, and Alignable and almost 30 other directories. We will also ensure that your information is available to the 5 major voice search systems: Amazaon, Alex, Bixby, Cortana, Google Home, and Siri as well as to over 80 mapping programs such as like Waze, Garmin, Tomtom, and Toyota.
As part of our initial setup, we will ensure that you have listings in Yelp, Google My Business, and Bing that we can edit on a regular basis.
Each month we will update your listings and picture gallery with up to 4 new pictures (provided by you) to help ensure that the listing services believe your information is current. (If they think your data may not be current, they may let others take your position.)
As a bonus, you may also use our Managed WordPress Hosting.
We normally charge $30 per month for this service, but it we will include it in this package at no cost. Our Managed WordPress Hosting will
- keep all of your plugins and themes up-to-date on your behalf, which will save you time and worry and much, much safer from hackers.
- load your sites quickly which will improve your SEO results and customer interaction on your website. (People leave sites that load in more than 3-4 seconds.)
- scan your site on a regular basis to ensure it isn’t compromised with malware
- backup your site on a daily basis so that if something goes wrong, we can recover your site easily. You will not need to manage this process.
- allow you to create subdomains for testing plugins, themes, content and more.
- Provide and maintain an SSL certificate for you site(s) so that customers feel more comfortable sharing information with you and so that you can rank higher in Google
- Include our recommended plugins for the best WordPress experience and search engine rankings.
Our Managed WordPress Hosting does not provide email service. We recommend G-Suite or Outlook for Business.
If you are ready to sign up or test it out complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Get Found Online!
We can tell you how easy it is to find your business in a local search and what services list your business.